I'm having such a crummy day. Things are crazy with financial aide and I got looking at Kit and I think she may be kinda grey! I'm not sure if she is, because I have always thought she was meant to be a bit more pale than some of the other dolls. Does anyone have a Kit that is pale compared to her other dolls? I got Kit when she first came out, 5 years ago, and I've heard some people say that happened with Kit and Lindsey when they first came out. I would post pictures, but I don't have a digital camera(hope to be borrowing one of my brother's soon to make some albums though!). I'm not really sure who I should be comparing her to though. My AGT doll I got in 2000 as well, but she is fatter, and her vinyl is softer, so I'm thinking she's a bit different than Kit. And the same goes for my Felicity, who I got before Kit as well. And Marisol obviously has darker skin, and Lily is very new, so I don't think she'll help(although her tone is much more peachy). First her hips stick out kinda far, and now this. I would hate to get exchange her, that wouldn't feel right. Sorry for the long post( which I have a tendency to do, so please forgive me [img]redface.gif[/img] ), but what I want to know is could this be the case? Or is Kit a bit more pale than many of the other dolls? Thanks!